Polyethen, virgin material
- Maximal strength with the lowest possible amount of plastic
- When combusted only carbon dioxide and water are formed. In the Nordics, the major part of plastic waste is reused as energy.
- Compared to plastic bags bought in grocery stores a bin liner is 50% thinner and has no print, which means less environmental impact.
- Most of our polyether is manufactured in Finland.
- Supports the recycling of plastic
- Made out of sugar cane /Green PE)
- Has a low caron footprint as the sugar cane production binds CO2
- The material is not biodegradable
- Degradable in a compost under the right circumstances
- Can be thrown with the bio waste in most cases